Monday, June 11, 2012

Tickets in Hand

Mid-week, last week, I saw this in the Monterey County Weekly's (in)Box Lunch:

"And, without further ado, Camilla Mann has won our wine photo contest (and two Monterey Wine Festival tickets), edging out Jenn Gerard and Beverly Van Pelt. The shot is titled 'Cheers' and was taken during a trip down the River Road Wine Trail."

Here's the winning shot...

So, on Friday evening, we dropped the boys off with a sitter and I whisked my love and a friend away for a wine adventure. They drank while I ran around and interviewed vintners, oyster farmers, and brandy distillers at the Friday evening kick-off event of the Monterey Wine Fest - "A Night to Celebrate Reds." I penned a piece about some of the local vintners and the rest of the fest for Edible Monterey Bay. Keep an eye out for it...and once it's live there, I'll post a link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment