Sunday, September 7, 2014

Book Review: Nick and Tesla's Super-Cyborg Gadget Glove

Note: we did receive a complimentary copy of Nick and Tesla's Super-Cyborg Gadget Glove for the purposes of reviewing in. The opinions expressed are 100% accurate and 100% ours.


The new Nick and Tesla book - Super-Cyborg Gadget Glove - is the fourth in the series. And it is a fantastic novel. It is officially released on October 7, 2014.

I have read all of the books....more than once. Usually I read the book to myself first. Then I do some of the experiments. Then I read the book again, outloud, to my little brother. He could read them by himself, but I don't want to share my copy!

I liked all the experiments you can do at home by yourself. In the book, the mystery (story) is linked to science as four kids create a gadget glove to solve a mystery and save a museum. The gadget glove was a glove improved with electronics. Those functions were used to solve the mystery. What are some of the things the glove can do? It can blink a L.E.D., sound an alarm, record voice, and track fluorescent ink. 

I really enjoyed that Nikola Tesla was in the story and the mystery. This book explained a lot, from the past books, including Nick and Tesla’s name. 

With the great humor, mystery, and experiments, Nick and Tesla’s Super-Cyborg Gadget Glove is one of my favorite books, but I am not sure it's my favorite of the four. I really liked the first and the third books. But this one is still worth reading and reading again!

No comments:

Post a Comment